Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, November 7, 2011

How today was so amazing...

I finally got to feel the baby moving! We went in for them to run the doppler and find the heartbeat and Pancake decided to do somersaults and throw a few kicks and punches.  We were laughing so hard that the tech could barely focus.  Pancake loves to wiggle!

The next great thing was that I went back to Zumba and it sparked the fire in me that I thought was starting to dwindle.  I am so ecstatic to be a part of a class that has three pregnant ladies and a pregnant instructor!! God knew what he was doing when he was making us wait. He was thinking, "I know you want a child but I bet you would enjoy it that much more if you got to share it with your best friend AND Zumba instructor." It is crazy how God knows me better than I could EVER know myself.

I am excited for this week because we have a baby shower to go to (which I used to dread), we have a second trimester pregnancy class, and then this weekend we have the Marriage Conference that effects and saves so many marriages and I just love to watch God save what I believe is most important and sacred in life. 

Then on Sunday it is my 26th birthday! I will be celebrating with my wonderful husband and then the next morning we find out what our baby's sex is.  My grandmother and I will be baking a cake and then on tuesday we have Pancakes "coming out" party.  This week is nothing short of 100% fantastic.

Nothing makes me happier than getting to share my life with the people around me.  I am sure that is why God has placed so many amazing people in our lives and continues to bless us with what we need instead of what we want.

No comments: