Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes...

As most of you know, I have some really great friends with some pretty awesome kids and lately, with the arrival of Kamiyah, some pretty adorable things have been said (and sung) to and about her.

A few weeks ago, my buddy Byron said, "Kee-my-uh has a purple paci..... and two feet!" And then just the other day, after we went swimming he sang "Kamiyah my lord" to the tune of Kumbiyah over and over and over. This kid just cracks me up :D

Then yesterday Isaac decided to put his whole family of dolls in their toy car and he said that his mom, his dad, his sister, him AND Kamiyah were all in the car and ready to go.. Check out the picture below. Do you see Kamiyah sitting next to her best friend Karrin? I could not stop laughing :P

Whatever happened to Steve and I?!?

1 comment:

Maria said...

How funny!!!