Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day...

I know it has been a long while since I last blogged, but I have been enjoying my summer and have been on the computer less.

Another unsuccessful month in the fertility world, clearly shutting off your brain and letting go does not help this chick.

I went and saw the gastric bypass doctor and he told me to stop losing weight before I waste away to nothing. I said "fine." Although clearly my obesity was not what was hindering my ability to have children. If so, I am still not thin enough. I will worry if I hit 120lbs, until then I am not scared.

My father said, "well, your thinner, just don't gain it back." I am like,"thanks." I am tired of people being discouraging just because I had the gastric bypass... if I lost my weight by doing weight watchers or the gastric bypass, who cares? They are both complicated and life altering, I sure as hell did not take the easy way out no matter what anyone says. If you have not been there, you have no place to talk. Mean people suck! *sigh*

No comments: