Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pretty sweet...not gonna lie.

I went to Zumba today after not going for a week because my instructor was gone and it wooped my butt. I convinced a lady from my church to go with me and she fell in love as well, so in other words I snagged me a Zumba buddy. YAY!!!! So, as I was walking in to the wellness center, I saw the lady that lead the weight watcher's meetings and so she went to Zumba as well, and also loved it. Zumba buddy #2 coming right up!

Zumba makes me feel sexy and I love it.

If I do not get pregnant this month I am going to the Zumba convention and Zumbaing with the best.... I am sooo pumped.

Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is good!! Way to go on snagging two people to come to Zumba. You have great talent and people are drawn to you. I am an example of that. Jenn