Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Darn it all anyways...

I got a not so good phone call from the reproductive endocrinologist. The nurse tried to be gentle but how do you tell someone everything they have done has not helped and their goal is not attainable?

I lost my phone and it is evidently shut off because it goes straight to voicemail, so that is buckets of fun.

I also watched Isaac. He is such a cute little guy, but he likes to NOT take naps and yell at you about it while jumping in his jumperoo and demanding to eat all at the same time.

Yesterday was a hard one. I can only hope today is better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it was a tough day, girl. When things were toughest for me last year there were days I could only take things not even one day at a time, but three hours at a time.

Take care.