Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another month chalked up to nothing...

I am done with the fertility drugs. There is no use in putting my body through this anymore. I am going to Heather Kuru's office and possibly scheduling a plastic surgery consult. I cannot have children so I might as well enjoy all of my hard work, and in order to do that I need this excess skin taken off.

The adoption meeting was canceled due to the weather. Ironic.

I am sooooo frustrated with all of this infertility garbage and it seems like no one cares except me and my husband. Our friends are trying to be there for us but it is hard to relate when all of their children are alive and they are not in this predicament.

On a lighter note I found out that my ZUMBA instructor had an assistant because they were undergoing infertility treatments and were taking all the necessary precautions in case this round worked. I found out that her treatments failed as well. I do not feel bad for her though because they already have a healthy son and make so much money they are going to do IVF this summer. No fears, summer will be here soon enough and THEN the suffering WILL begin for me. At least for now I do not have to watch her get what I have ALWAYS wanted.

Whatever. I am just so tired. I wish Bakannah and Isaiah were here, then this would not be a problem. I would be enjoying what it is like to have a family, instead of just dreaming..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you be any more selfish?? You don't feel bad for her because she aleady has a child? So that makes another child less important? Is her pain at wanting another child meaningless? Somebody needs to tell you that the world does not revolve around you and you are not the only one with problems. What is wrong with you?