Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, December 13, 2010

Is hoping for a Christmas miracle...

I am hoping that this round of fertility treatments has worked and I could give my husband a positive pregnancy test for Christmas... who am I kidding?

Thursday at 11:00am I will have finished my last final and will be running away from Augustana towards a much needed break.

We got the Christmas tree put up and it looks lovely. I hate Christmas because December 28th our daughter would be five years old. I have spent WAY to many Christmas's hoping for a child and NEVER getting one.

I went and was fitted for a bra today and the lady looks at me and says, "oh, we do not carry them that small", how freaking embarrassing. I cannot wear a training bra, that is just degrading.

Well that is about all I have to update.... Til something more interesting happens, goodbye and goodnite.

No comments: