Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Friday, December 3, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

I want a baby for Christmas. Is that too much to ask? Bakannah would be 5 years old right now.

I finished my ASL homework that I missed from school and I feel so relieved. Now all I have to do is get through finals and I can relax and hopefully go to ZUMBA everyday.

I went to the doctor and they figured out what else is going on with my stomach, my CREST disease has flared up and is causing random pain in different places for no reason. I need to go on steroids but they do not want to use them right now while we are trying to get pregnant. Tonight is my last night of the fertility drugs and I hope this chapter of my life will be coming to an end soon. I am tired of trying to conceive. My husband, however, thinks this is a blast. Weirdo. His optimism sometimes makes me wanna hurl. And other days it is what I rely on to get me through. How did God know I needed this man to complete me?

I saw a quote the other day that I thought hit home, "Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles, it empties today of it's strength." How true is that?

No comments: