Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, May 16, 2011

The greatness of today and a bit of hope...

It is official I have passed my test and am going to be a junior next year!! The test I traveled for was a huge success and I am proud to say I am well on my way..

I have officially decided to look into long term foster care tomorrow and we will see what happens.  In the mean time turn up the volume on your computer because I have a new theme song.

What is a good day without a good song?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. You are an amazing person that deserves the world handed to her on a silver platter. Like the song says "When the waves are taking you under, hang on because this will only make you stonger." I will continue to pray for you and Steve. Love you tons!!! Jenn