Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How do I say this and the reason I am telling you...

We have gone through a lot and just when I think I cannot keep going God blesses us with something soooooo huge that we ourselves could not have even imagined.  I am telling people so quickly because we need all the prayer we can get and if something was to happen, good or bad, I need a place to go to vent and people to be there for us.  So here I am.

The news is huge and if you want to learn by listening you can click here  and if you want to learn visually you can click here.  Personally I learn better by listening... but hey to each there own.

Enjoy! Heaven knows we are walking on a cloud right now...

1 comment:

Dyna said...

Omg I am so happy for you two.
I will be praying for you two.
your friend terri hobbytown