Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The truth of the matter is...

I have worked very very hard to get all of this weight off and, now that I have gotten down to 122lbs, I sort of feel more confident.  I have been struggling with what is healthy and what is thin enough and the truth of the matter is, if there is a size on the clothing rack smaller than the one I need that smaller size becomes my new goal. 

What now becomes tricky is that last week we were running on adrenaline and shock at the thought of our new miracle and last night at the store someone came up to me and said, "your not looking as thin as you once were, are you ok?"  Ummmmm, my weight has stayed the same but this comment made my head spin. Do I look fat already? I am extremely worried about undoing all I have accomplished and comments such as those do not aid the situation.  I have been eating well for my baby but does that mean it is all going to go to my butt?

I have always wanted to look as sexy as my Zumba instructor and now I feel like that is NEVER going to happen. I hear people say all the time, "I never was overweight until I got pregnant." 

I just hope this baby is healthy and does not add new fat cells to my buttocks when it should be adding them to its cheeks...

No comments: