Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Zumba baby...

I have been going to Zumba despite my recent news and it has occurred to me that hop hop hop = barf barf barf.  However, if I do not hop I think I can go to zumba every other day and possibly pick up a pregnancy exercise class on the opposite days.

My momma in-law and grandma said "ask your doctor about 'Zomba', as they call it, because you do not want to hurt the baby."  I agreed to ask and the doctor said the baby has plenty of cushion and just do not let my heart rate go above 140bpm.

On Friday, as I put my Zumba pants on, I was thanking the good lord that the waist band on Zumba pants is the same stuff they use to make maternity pants... Almost as perfect as my baby!

So I told my gramma and momma in-law that I talked to the baby and we agreed that it will learn to love Zumba almost as much as momma....

No comments: