Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Down 3 and up 0...

Sorry it has been awhile but Augustana seems to ruin my life in more than one way...

I have done two rounds of fertility drugs with no success so we decided to take a break for a month. Well, my cycle dropped to 14 days and the reproductive endocrinologist said we either do more fertility drugs or go on birth control. That was extremely devastating considering what my husband and I have gone through to have a child. I took the drugs this month and now we are just waiting to see if they did their job.

I have gotten down to 128 lbs and the doctor says you have to minus ten pounds for excess skin so that would make me 118.. ummm a little scary. Oh well, I love ZUMBA and am doing the best I can to eat enough, so i guess that is what counts. Augustana has given me ulcers from all of the stress and they think that may contributing to my continual loss of weight...

Guess what today is??? The baby we lost in February would be due today... dang it all. We are now down three kids and up zero.

It also was my momma's birthday and so I had fun making her a funny gift.. the best part was hearing her laugh soooo hard.. laughter is the best medication.

I have made it my new goal to update this more often and to keep people informed of my crazy life.. Btw you should check out my new tune on the bottom of the screen... Like Steve said, in response to this song, "I think it pretty much says it all."

And always remember, the only thing worse than a bad day is the music not being loud enough to drown it out..

No comments: