Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Birthday...

My husband and I attended the weekend to remember and it has been fantastic thus far.. My husband and I are no longer going to be volunteers but we are moving up to being on the conference team.. we are sooooo thrilled!! To impact marriages with the love of Christ is going to be amazing..

Guess what the fertility God's gave me for my birthday?!? yeah you are right, the drugs worked and I am ovulating right on my birthday and the mittleschmerz has been killing me on both sides..hopefully this is it for us...

Well I am going to go spend some time with my dear sweet husband...

Can it really get any better than this?!?

1 comment:

Jessica Mefferd said...

Progress is progress!! Even if this time doesn't work out, your body is still working, and hasn't given up yet! Prayers and thoughts with you Bret!!!