Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, November 29, 2010

THE Best Buy...

I was looking at the paper after Black Friday shopping and realized how many people would wait in line for 50% off an item. What about standing outside the church on Sunday morning waiting to get in for the gift God has for us? Everyone wants earthly things but what about Godly things? Church is free, Christ's gift of eternity has already been paid for. I think it is a shame. I will stand in line for nothing on this earth. If, however, Jesus was in Best Buy, count me in. I will pitch a tent and freeze my butt off.

I find comfort in knowing that my lord is seated at the right hand of the father and my babies are in the palm of his hand.

The Best Buy is not on the tag in a store but right in the pews of God's church.

No comments: