Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, February 28, 2011

Guess what?

My fertility drugs failed AGAIN.. something is SERIOUSLY wrong with us.  It has now been a year of TTC with no success.

I am trying to figure out if I should call the reproductive endocrinologist again or if we should just completely throw in the towel and schedule some plastic surgery and possibly get my tubes tied so this will never be an area of concern again.  I cannot believe this.

I love my life, I love my husband, I love my pets, and I love ZUMBA. Don't get me wrong I am thankful for what I have, on the other hand this part REALLY sucks.

I feel like no one cares, or understands and I am floating through life alone.  My babies are all dead and our chances at ever having kids is pretty much null and void.

How do I accept this? Where can I go to get support? How do I fend off this depression that is lurking and waiting to completely consume me and who I am?

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I am so sorry you are feeling so alone Breteni. Know that I am always here for you. I almost threw in the towel so many times, but somehow I always mustered up the courage to keep on keeping on. I know you will too. *HUGS*