Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My weird eye disease..

Every so often my iritis acts up and causes me severe pain in one of my eyes, it is never both at the  same time (thank God).  I have now missed two days of class. Hopefully my teachers will not dock me because of my absences.. Although my teachers should not feel like their class is the only thing I missed because I have also missed ZUMBA (which NEVER happens) and I also missed hip hop dance class. Dang it.

I am also extremely exhausted.  Needless to say my poodle is enjoying this. Lily likes to go to bed at 7pm wake up at 12pm and take a nap every hour on the hour for at least 15 minutes.  My exhaustion has been her gain.

Not much else going on in my world.  Just thought I would explain my allergy to my own eye. Weird. I know.


No comments: