Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Photo Contest and an accident... :/

I should not have even tried to win this because, of course, somebody with their child will win.  Perhaps if my kids were here they could win too. Wait, scratch that, they WOULD win.

In other news, I got into a car accident.  It was not my fault in any way shape or form and I have a feeling the only people to get screwed by the insurance company is going to be us. The guy who hit me has the same insurance company and of course they are going to make this as cheap for themselves as they possibly can.  I am wondering if I should get a separate lawyer?

For those of you who are wondering what we decided to do about the fertility mess this month we completed the drugs (again) and we will see what doesn't happen.

I am thinking about getting a shirt made that says, "I am less than half the woman I use to be.." I think it would be fun and I also think I deserve it.


 

No comments: