Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Friday, February 18, 2011

A mishap turned blessing :D

I was getting so frustrated about the car accident but the sexy Dodge Charger has really given me a wake up call... My Buick is sooo nice, it is fully loaded, it likes to turn its own headlights on, the windows are fantastically dark, it has a sunroof, and the seats are much much more comfortable.

Here is the part where this whole accident becomes an EXTREMELY nice blessing.  My wheelchair use to make nicks in the paint when my husband would get it in and out of the trunk, however because I do not use it anymore the nicks in the paint have bothered me for a LONG time.  Because of where the man hit me they had to replace and paint the ENTIRE bumper!!  Which means no more nicks in my paint and I get a fresh start after I have worked so hard to lose all of this weight and ditch the wheelchair.  I am one happy happy lady.

Dear Mr. GuyWhoDoesNotLikeToStopAtRedlights,
          Thank You.
Love,
Breteni Erickson

1 comment:

Mrs.Blissful said...

that's wonderful Breteni!!! It truly IS a blessing!! ;] and what's even MORE of a blessing is that your wheelchair is GONE~!!! Praise Jesus <3