Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Friday, September 30, 2011

I would like to discuss chocolate....

I am officially eleven weeks and 2 days pregnant and am only five days away from my first trimester being completely finished!!

That being said I have a new found problem with chocolate.  Chocolate has never been one of those things were I would be like eww gross give me something different anything BUT chocolate.  If, however, there was something lemon I would probably choose it over something chocolate hands down.  Pancake has however decided that chocolate is ridiculously decadent and must be eaten if in the line of vision.  This problem came to my awareness when chocolate chip muffins were brought to my interpreting class and I had already eaten breakfast so I took one and saved it for later.  I am usually one to say I am not hungry and let it sit.  No no no, not this time, I carefully wrapped it in napkins and put it in my lunch pail so that I could indulge in it later.  I even went as far as to tell my husband when he got in my car, "do NOT touch my lunch box or you will squish my muffin.. and pancake will go Kung Fu baby on you."  This is a problem, I am highly concerned about how much weight I will gain in this pregnancy and chocolate is going to be the death of me.  I would like to say I did cut that muffin in half and ate on two different days, but still I am worried this could cause trouble.

It sure is a good thing I got the "okay" to go back to ZUMBA this week because you never know where chocolate may become available.  :~)

And as a side note if you did not get to see the video of pancake on facebook you are more than welcome to click here... one of the voices in the background was my momma as she got the opportunity to join us and witness this miracle.

No comments: