Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It is the little things that matter the most...

I have gone back to Augustana for classes and it has been a REALLY great distraction and is helping time fly by.  However, because of my iron deficiency and Pancake wearing me out, I have found that all the little things that people do for me make such a MASSIVE difference in my daily routine.

For example, one of my teachers pretended that my squash was hers and heated it up in the teachers lounge for me. Totally awesome! My other teachers have been supportive as well.  My husband brings me water when I am spending time tossing cookies in the middle of the night and has done more than his fair share of the chores and babysitting of friends children.  I am not so sure all of the above things would have been so utterly fantastic if it were not for the fact that I truly needed the help. 

I sure hope my friends and family know how much they mean to me and how great they honestly are... I am glad all of these people will get to be a part a of pancakes life :D

 

No comments: