Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, May 24, 2010

4 more days until I find out if my hope is not false...

I hope this is our month.. I have waited long enough. The pastor said, "Do you ever wonder,'when is it going to be your turn, are you tired of watching everyone else's blessings and wondering where is your's?'. I was thinking in my head ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes, yes i do almost every freaking day.

I did get my grades back so Augustana is going to have to continue dealing with me, nyuk nyuk.

My husband decided to join a softball team with a few of our friends, I am excited to cheer him on/publicly humiliate him with my public displays of support, "go super duper chocolate bear!!".. I have a feeling this will be great.

Lily got a poodle haircut and looks adorable and summery (if that is even a word).

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I remember that feeling well. I pray that you too will know the joy of a sticky baby (or two) ;-). Praying for you!

Breteni said...

do not get any crazy ideas, I get two and i may have a coronary. I would be happy, just nervous.

Anonymous said...

Lily is totally my favorite poodle.