Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another day closer to the finish line...

I went to class and am happy to say, I am one day closer to being done with this lousy semester..

I also went to ZUMBA and after just about losing my pants completely, right there on the dance floor, I decided it was time to buy a smaller pair...

I also went to the firehouse and caught up with some friends I had not seen in over a year and they did not recognize me.. one of them kept hugging me because she could not believe I was that small... that was awkward and yet interesting..

Day 2 of the drugs down three more days to go... I am not particularly fond of them, hopefully this will be the last time we have to take them.

Saw one of my Journey people today and that was amazing.. as usual.. she bought me a salad that had strawberries, grilled chicken, pecans, cherry tomatoes, and blue cheese crumbles with raspberry vinaigrette.... yummy! She also got me a gift that had not been delivered yet and I am soooo curious to find out what it is... What a fantastic woman, mother, and friend!!

Overall the day was a complete success!!

1 comment:

Mrs.Blissful said...

GOOD LUCK!! Im glad this was such a good day for you :D