Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day.....

What a drag.. from everyone on facebook saying "Happy Mother's Day" to the cashier at the registers in stores saying, "Happy Mother's Day." I just wanna get sick. In fact I did get sick my stomach hurt so bad I thought I was gonna lose my cookies twice (stress related, no doubt). I even had to pull my car over because I was in tears. My dear husband tried to make it better, but who can improve hell?

Last day of the fertility drugs.. yippee.
I woke up and tried on all the new clothes I got from rummage sales and fell in love with my new gouchos... it is kinda neat to be able to buy clothes from a rummage sale..

Hopefully next year we will be looking back at this years mother's day and being saying, "that was just a drop in the bucket." " Look at us now."

No comments: