Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Augustana confuses me.... I stole the baby.... I hugged my father.... ZUMBA!

First thing, I went to ASL class today and did my presentation and I got an 'A'. How am I suppose to give up and drop out with a grade like that?

Second thing, I was leaving the school and saw my father in the parking lot,we talked for a bit so that was nice.... weird.

Third thing someone trusted me with their baby (or i stole it and have conveniently forgotten when). I got to watch Scott and Katie's baby cakes, what a gem. I love that little guy sooo much.

Fourth thing the fertility doc called and asked if I wanted to do fertility drugs this month and see if we can speed this up a bit... haha 6 years is kinda long to wait.

And last but not least I am going to ZUMBA after missing it for a week cuz the instructor was gone and I think her fill in is a nut job....

oh yeah, I now need hairspray to hold down the short hairs on the top of my head from when I lost my hair from the gastric bypass.... well at least it is growing back, alot better than the alternative!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breteni,
You are an AMAZING person. Your wit and outlook on life amaze me everyday. You are a wife, friend daughter and a precious gift from God. Everyone who has had a chance to be apart of your journey is very lucky. Life for us will never be the same because we know and love you. Your journey (so far) has only made you a stronger and more amazing person. However, your journey isn't over yet, it has more in store for you and Steven. So like you said in your first blog "Hang on tight because the BEST is yet to come." Your turn is coming and I know you wish it happened yesterday or a week ago but Hang on and the best will be here before you know it. Love with all my heart, Mrs. O :)

Breteni said...

that last comment has made me cry... I love you Jennifer :-)