Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My new decision...

I have decided no more fertility drugs, no more opks, nothing. I am going to let go and let God. A good friend told me the other day, "when I did opks and tests that is all I focused on and I was soo disappointed when it did not work, so I decided to just quit and if it happened it happened if it did not we would deal with that when we got there. I was just feeling like I lost a whole month of my life, and I was not going to let that happen again." So, MY new decision is to let go of all of this and just see what happens when I take time to just enjoy my husband and my life as it is.

My new quote, "If you spend all of your time racing toward the future, you might discover you've left a great present behind."

We have a family, just without human babies, but rather with fur and feather babies. Trust me they can be just as crazy, demanding, and adorable as human ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As hard as it is, sometimes we do need to let go and let God have his will. Putting it in his hands was a great decision. You and Steve will make wonderful parents in God's time. Letting yourself relax and enjoy your life together will make that part even more enjoyable for the both of you. Not many people have the relationship you do. Love, Enjoy, and Treasure the moments you have as a couple. You are both amazing and loving people. God will make the right decision for you in his time. Keep the faith and I will pray for your dreams to come true. Love you sweetie!! Jenn