Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, May 3, 2010

Well... here it is.

I am sure that most of the people that will be following this blog already know alot about me.. So I will keep it short and as relatively simple as is humanly possible. I have had quite an interesting life. I met my husband in 2004, got pregnant with Bakannnah in 2005, she passed away, got pregnant with Isaiah in 2007, he passed away, got married in 2008, went through 19 months of infertility treatments only to find out I had obesity related infertility and that a family was not in the cards for us unless I lost 120lbs.... So, I had the gastric bypass done in June of 2009. I have officially lost 143 lbs and got pregnant in February with the baby we call snickers.. I then proceeded to have a miscarriage after everything I went through... I am starting this blog to have somewhere to go and vent the day to day things I struggle with from the way the gastric bypass has altered my life to the fact that I am still struggling with fertility issues... so hang on buckle up because the BEST is yet to come....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See now that wasn't so hard was it? ;) Keep writing. Even if you think no one is reading. So many times no one has commented (most, actually, b/c "online people" are better about leaving the comment love than "real life people") and I think no one has read, but my stats counter tells me otherwise. And no matter what, it's for you.

Breteni said...

hey thanks!!

Unknown said...

Good work for making a blog. I love the picture of you in the dress. You are so beautiful on the inside and out. I think you'll really enjoy writing about your everyday joys and challenges in life. I also really like your header on your blog.

Mrs.Blissful said...

I'm glad you decided to this! It looks great & I'm sure it'll be nice to be able to get on here & really share what you have to say, not to mention get it off your chest!
I started one, too, thanks to YOU! I know it'll be great :] I love you!

Breteni said...

I love my friends and family... how blessed am I.

Anonymous said...

Girl you are so brave..im surely gonnaa be reading.love you look at you by the way you have always been so batifull but your smile seems alot happier.