Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just waiting....

I went to ZUMBA and found out there is a conference that you can be certified to become a ZUMBA instructor... that would be soooo fun. If I did not look like a sloppy mess, I would totally do it.

One more day of class and then finals are next week and it will all be over with... YAY! Augustana is like being a sanitation worker for a porta-potty company. Everyday stinks and you come home feeling like crap.

I am so thankful my friend Nicki came to ZUMBA with me because it makes me feel like my interests count and are not just a stupid obsession..

The fertility drugs have postponed my ovulation day so I continue to wait for the opks to go positive... hopefully soon so I can continue on with my hope that this could be OUR month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to you see your blog tonight. I think I am addicted too it. Thanks alot!! HA HA I love it. Never give up on your dreams!! You would make an awesome Zumba teacher!! Take care Love, Jenn

Anonymous said...

ahem. I would like to refer you to my comment on FB. =Þ

Anonymous said...

One of the ladies that I go to my various group fitness classes got certified in Zumba last year and now teaches it up here. Never say never!