Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The results for this month are in.....

Did you seriously think it was going to work for us?? Yeah well, it didn't. I think we should just quit trying because obviously there is something wrong and the doctors cannot tell us and fat was not the correct answer.

My poor momma was in alot of pain so I took her to the doc just so they could tell us to go somewhere else tomorrow.. Hopefully they can help us, this is way to miserable.

Got my new glasses to replace the ones mango chewed on... they look nice I just need to get use to them.

Life is too hard somedays, I just need to find a rock (my bed) and crawl under it (the blankets). I will start over tomorrow.



1 comment:

Chris Ciak said...

Sorry about the results. It's nice that you put this on facebook. Makes it easier to follow. Dez and I checked out your pic on here the other day. Absolutely mind blowing to us on how much weight you have lost. Take care!