Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Looking forward to tomorrow...

I have had a different sort of day. I spent some well needed time with my husband. I also went to Hobby Lobby to get some beads for my bracelets that I make to match all of my outfits, ever since I lost this weight I feel sexy and I find it to be fun to be a woman. I think once school is out I am going to make anklets too..

I cannot wait until tomorrow because I am going to meet one of my favorite journey people for lunch!! I am sad that she is moving away though... she will be missed very much :'(

I start the fertility drugs today so we will see what happens, hopefully this is our month.. I am excited to see what lies ahead for us in the future, I just hope it includes a light brown kiddo.



No comments: