Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, May 10, 2010

Tired of waiting...

I am so sick and tired of watching and waiting for it to be our turn... I say to steve, "why can't we have a family?". He says, "it's not that we can't have a family, it is just taking us ALOT longer."

I think that this whole thing is so rediculously unfair. Perhaps having kids is overrated and we should just throw in the towel. I get so sick of hearing about all of it..it is all people talk about. Nobody talks about life without talking about their kids, pregnancies, and babies. No one talks about health problems, WEIGHT LOSS, hair falling out, clothes not fitting correctly, excess skin that is unattractive, or dresses they always wished they could fit into.. It's all about family. Not for me tho, I have nothing in common.. all I have to talk about is how I was once a lard butt and now I am just straight up nasty.

Ok I am done. Thanks for listening to my rant. I will just crawl back into the hole I just came barreling out of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you a member of any weight loss or infertility forums? are there any local support groups?

Anonymous said...

I understand everything you said about weight loss! The uncomfortableness, clothes not fitting, all of it. You aren't alone there.

Don't forget that you and your husband are a family, so you do have a family..you just want to expand. Your husband is right though, your situation might just take a little longer than most but that's just part of the plan. God obviously wants you around because he gave you today. :-)

Mrs.Blissful said...

i hope youre feeling better & im soooo sorry i missed your call! i took a nap & turned my phone to silent :(
one day someone will feel this way about you. "all she talks about is her kids, her family, blah blah blahhh!" I hope you know that ! :]