Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Monday, May 17, 2010

Eleven more days of waiting...

I talked to the doctor today about having more than one positive opk and he said it just increases my chances for this month. Good, now I can stop worrying.

I went to an event for Deaf awareness last nite and got to see one of my teacher's house. It was soooo beautiful. I brought a fruit pizza thankfully it was all eaten, that way it did not have to come back to my house and tempt us to eat it.

Finals are this week and then I will be out of school for a little bit, at least until I have to take precalculus this summer. I am also going to be taking literature, yuck!! It will be nice to have those two classes out of the way tho.

In the 2ww and hoping this is the last one. We had a break down in the Hyvee parking lot a few days ago, my poor husband really misses his babies. Tears were just pouring down his face. It absolutely breaks my heart..

Any Ideas of how to uniquely break the news of being pregnant to your husband?? I need good ideas... for the future.


No comments: