Just Making Pancakes

Just Making Pancakes

Thursday, May 20, 2010

How on earth??

I went to the hospital yesterday to see my friend who was in a massive car accident and it was more than I could handle. She had to have her arm amputated and her head stitched back together because she was scalped.. horrid. All I could do was cry...

On a lighter note I have nine days left until we find find out if these fertility drugs worked... *sigh*

I got to hang out with my friends and hang out with their babies.. living vicariously through others. Isaac tried out his johnny jumper and had a blast!! I read him the story, "there's another monster at the end of this book." This was a good day!!

Finals are finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good riddens to augustana for at leat 2 weeks... I dred that place :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers to your friend for strength and fast healing.